Water damage repair
Water Damage Restoration
24 Hour Emergency Service: (812)461-2264
IICRC Trained Professionals
Water damage repair in Evansville, Newburgh and the Tri-State can be deceptive. Water penetrates into structural cavities creating trapped pockets of saturation. The detection of water in these areas can often only be discovered with sophisticated moisture detection meters. Undetected moisture will continue to cause damage. This damage, at a minimum, will cause odors. Greater damage will surface when materials delaminate, shrink, split and further deteriorate to where costly repairs are required.
Water and Flood Damage Restoration in Evansville and Newburgh, IN
More than just removing excess water, cleantrust-certified restorers have the knowledge and equipment to further dry a home or facility (including substructure materials) completely back to pre-loss conditions. Through timely response and the careful mold and other health issues can be prevented. If water damage has been present too long, mold will occur.
All IICRC-certified professionals have the training and experience to identify moisture sources, evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected), contain damage, remove contamination and dry materials to ensure that mold will not return.
The “Dos and Don’ts” to prepare for your water damage clean up and restoration.
Customer Can Do:
• Eliminate source of water
• Turn off circuit breakers to wet area
• Avoid entering areas of possible hazard
• Minimize tracking to dry areas
• Remove and secure small furniture items
• Place protection beneath furniture
• Hang draperies and pin up furniture skirts
• Remove and secure breakables, moisture sensitive or high-value items (pictures, artwork, etc.)
• Develop plan of removing furniture from affected areas
Customer Do Not:
• Enter areas with standing water
• Place newspaper on wet surfaces
• Walk on wet surfaces any more than necessary
• Activate the HVAC system
• Adjust indoor temperature
For Water Damage Repair Contact Us Today!
Contact us today:
901 Keck Avenue
Evansville, IN 47711